Sunday, August 30, 2009

Fishing - KES and SNS Style (August 22, 2009)

Kiera "won" (thanks Samantha) a goldfish last Spring at the church festival and it has lived here since. She has her own at home. Nevertheless this is a special goldfish. When anyone (although I think she's partial to Sheila) walks by her bowl she rises (like a trout) ready to grab a fly or, in her case, a flake of goldfish food. She will even take the flake from fingers. Now I can't say I know that much about goldfish but it strikes me as somewhat unusual. By the way, I say "she" because Sheila has named the goldfish "Cleo." You'd have to ask her... In any event, every couple of days the bowl is cleaned and Kiera goes fishing with the net. The fun approaches hilarity and here are a couple of pics to show the operation. I do all I can to ignore that the activity occurs in the food preparation area.



A bonus pic. The fish now enjoys a clean bowl and SNS enjoys Gianna.
...til later.

No comments: